Top 10 reasons why Laguna Beach residential and commercial real estate owners gain high profits when they sell with a professional Laguna Beach real estate agent.
- 51.5% of housing units are owned, as opposed to rented or vacant
- 90.4% of Laguna Beach, California residents are College Educated with 30.3% attaining a Graduate Degree and 36.3% attaining a Bachelors Degree
- 23.2% of households have an income between $200,000-$500,000, with the median being, $99,975
- Total crime is 0.47 of the national average, being 1
- One a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the top, Laguna Beach Schools have a Test Score Rating of 5; California, as a State, being a 3
- Laguna Beach has had a steady population growth of 5.95%, since the year 2000
- 7.1 miles of oceanfront vistas.
- Laguna Beach is home to more than 70 art galleries and 400 working artists and studios.
- Laguna Beach ranks No. 1 in the United States in economic impact of the arts on a per capita basis, which includes total spending by both organizations and audiences.
- Average Laguna Beach real estate prices: All housing properties: over $1,000,000; Homes: over $1,000,000; Townhouses and condo’s: over $1,000,000; Duplexes: over $1,000,000; Multifamily and apartment real estate: over $1,000,000; Mobile homes: $100,347