Top 12 reasons why Diamond Bar real estate owners gain high profits when they sell with a pro Diamond Bar real estate agent.
- Average yearly salary of residents: $55,276
- 76.4% of housing units are owned, as opposed to rented or vacant
- 75.4% of Diamond Bar residents are College Educated with 17.5% attaining a Graduate Degree and 31.3% attaining a Bachelors Degree
- 16.2% of households have an income between $150,000-$200,000, with the median being,$88,790 and average being, $110,593
- Total crime is 0.36 of the national average, being 1
- One a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the top, Diamond Bar Schools have a Test Score Rating of 4, in comparison to California, as a State, having a 3
- Diamond Bar has had a steady population growth of 1.2%, since the year 2000
- Top Employer: South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Diamond Bar is home to the Country, an exclusive, private, guard-gated community consisting of 751 home sites, each averaging more than 1 acre
- The Diamond Bar Golf Course, the public 18 hole golf course design features a long lay-out with incredibly wide fairways and large fast Poa Annua grass greens.
- Diamond Bar is ranked #59 vs. all California Cities for 2016’s Best Places to Raise a Family in California
- Average Diamond Bar real estate prices: All housing properties: $724,439; Homes: $709,622; Townhouses and condo’s: $430,826; Duplexes: $538,009;Triplex and quadplex properties: $523,149;Apartments and multifamily real estate: $528,884; Mobile homes: $89,129; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $15,622
I’m Penny Ampant: Licensed Real Estate Agent in Diamond Bar, Director, Thailand & ASEAN Operations and 51% Majority Shareholder of Simon Group Real Estate (Thailand) Co. Ltd. I grew up on Rose Street, near Thomas Jefferson Elementary School, graduated from Artesia High School, where I became the Varsity Swimmer chosen to compete with the Varsity Boys Team and attended Cal State Long Beach. Applying my competitive nature in swimming to business, I decided to become a licensed real estate agent in California, allowing me to be your Diamond Bar real estate agent. I am fluent in English and Thai. Shameless self-promotion alert: Within 10 days of being a licensed Diamond Bar real estate agent, I sold my first home within 12 hours of receiving the seller’s authorization to sell, at $20,000 above list price, and represented the buyer. Let’s talk: (909) 248-4804 LineID: pennythomas
I’m Thomas Simon, CEO & Broker of Record with Simon Group Real Estate in Diamond Bar. I was born at Methodist Hospital in Diamond Bar and grew up in Sierra Madre. My Father and Mother, Dr. K.G. & Mary Rose Simon, started to build my Family’s legacy, in Rosemead, on Valley Blvd, at their Dental office, back when the big Toys R Us, “Geoffrey the Giraffe,” overlooked the 10 Freeway. Wow, how times have changed. I graduated from Pasadena High School in 1994 and attended Cal Poly, Pomona, with an emphasis on studying Physics; however, being born into a musically inclined family instilled the desire, instead, to pursue aspirations in music and the arts. In 2002, I decided to begin a career in residential & commercial real estate sales, investments & finance, utilizing the marketing and creative skills acquired from the music and arts businesses. Primarily, I provide skilled real estate advisory and buying and selling services for relatively large family trusts, fund management companies, commercial property owners, the general business ownership community and homeowners in the Counties of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego. My intention is to always develop long-term business relationship with our clients, by having the highest level of integrity, ethics and honesty, so that I may be your preferred Diamond Bar listing agent. On our 10 year anniversary, we launched Simon Group Real Estate (Thailand) Co. Ltd, servicing Thailand and ASEAN, thereby allowing us to begin expanding our Generations of Trust SM motto, worldwide. Additionally, I am the Co-founder of Advancing Ideas Foundation, Inc, Helping Endlessly, an IRS designated 501(c)(3) public charity. I would love to hear from you, and please feel free to contact me. (909) 248-4804 Line ID: thomassimon