Top 12 reasons why Diamond Bar residential and commercial real estate owners gain high profits when they sell with a professional Diamond Bar real estate agent.
- Average yearly salary of residents: $55,276
- 76.4% of housing units are owned, as opposed to rented or vacant
- 75.4% of Diamond Bar residents are College Educated with 17.5% attaining a Graduate Degree and 31.3% attaining a Bachelors Degree
- 16.2% of households have an income between $150,000-$200,000, with the median being,$88,790 and average being, $110,593
- Total crime is 0.36 of the national average, being 1
- One a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the top, Diamond Bar Schools have a Test Score Rating of 4, in comparison to California, as a State, having a 3
- Diamond Bar has had a steady population growth of 1.2%, since the year 2000
- Top Employer: South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Diamond Bar is home to the Country, an exclusive, private, guard-gated community consisting of 751 home sites, each averaging more than 1 acre
- The Diamond Bar Golf Course, the public 18 hole golf course design features a long lay-out with incredibly wide fairways and large fast Poa Annua grass greens.
- Diamond Bar is ranked #59 vs. all California Cities for 2016’s Best Places to Raise a Family in California
- Average Diamond Bar real estate prices: All housing properties: $724,439; Homes: $709,622; Townhouses and condo’s: $430,826; Duplexes: $538,009;Triplex and quadplex properties: $523,149;Apartments and multifamily real estate: $528,884; Mobile homes: $89,129; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $15,622