1. Thomas was born at Methodist Hospital, Arcadia, in 1976, and grew up in Sierra Madre, California.
2. His Father and Mother, Dr. K.G. & Mary Rose Simon, started to build his Family’s legacy, in Rosemead, on Valley Blvd, at their Dental office, back when the big Toys R Us, “Geoffrey the Giraffe,” overlooked the 10 Freeway.
3. Thomas graduated from Pasadena High School in 1994 and attended Cal Poly, Pomona, with an emphasis on Physics.
4. Born into a musically inclined family instilled the desire for Thomas to pursue aspirations in music and the arts, at a young age.
5. He lived in New York City for 2 years, during his roaring 20’s.
6. Thomas began a career in residential & commercial real estate sales, investments & finance, utilizing the marketing and creative skills acquired from the music and arts businesses.
7. Primarily, Thomas provides skilled real estate advisory and buying and selling services for relatively large family trusts, fund management companies, commercial property owners, the general business ownership community and homeowners in the Counties of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego.
8. He is the Co-founder of Simon Group Real Estate.
9. Thomas is the Co-founder of Advancing Ideas Foundation, Inc.
10. He is the Co-founder of and Broker of Record of Simon Group Real Estate (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
1. Penny was born in Bangkok, Thailand, in the early 1970’s.
2. Her Father is a Decorated Chief Master Sergeant of the Royal Thai Marine Corps, Department of the Royal Thai Navy, and Graduate, class of 1970, of the MCRD Drill Instructor School, San Diego.
3. Penny’s Mother is a Lieutenant Commander R.N. and Chief Financial Officer of The Royal Thai Navy, since 1983.
4. At the age of 15, she left Thailand after graduating from Khema Memorial Junior High School, because her parents wanted their only child to experience life in America.
5. In Sunny Southern California, Penny grew up on Rose Street, near Thomas Jefferson Elementary School and graduated from Artesia High School.
6. Because Penny was an ultra competitive Artesia High School Varsity Swimmer, she was chosen to compete with the Varsity Boys Team, allowing her to apply her first sports principle to business, Competition is Genderless.
7. She attended Cal State Long Beach with an emphasis on International Business and Human Resources.
8. Penny reads, writes and speaks the English and Thai languages.
9. In her early 20’s, Penny was sponsored by The Thammasart University Foundation to compete in the Thida Dome Thai Beauty Pageant, placing 6th runner-up, allowing a meeting with Los Angeles Mayor, Tom Bradley, which sowed the seeds of Penny’s desire to focus on business and investments in America.
10. Within 10 days of being a Licensed Real Estate Professional, Penny sold her first property within 12 hours of receiving the seller’s authorization to sell, at $20,000 above the list price, and represented the buyer.
11. She is the Co-founder of Simon Group Real Estate.
12. Penny is 51% Majority Shareholder of Simon Group Real Estate (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
13. She is the Co-founder of Advancing Ideas Foundation, Inc.
We are Thomas and Penny from Sunny Southern California, Co-founders of Simon Group Real Estate, since 2011. Thomas, a Chino Hills listing agent, started out in residential and commercial real estate lending in 2002, became a licensed real estate Salesperson in 2006, then a Broker in 2011. Penny, whose background is in Corporate leasing, business investments and as a Chino Hills real estate agent, received her Salespersons license in 2015. In 2013, we established the Bangkok sole agency, Simon Group Real Estate (Thailand) Co. Ltd, servicing the needs of investors in Thailand and Southeast Asia, so that we may perform business acts as a Bangkok sole agent. In addition, we established our charitable foundation, Advancing Ideas Foundation, Inc, in 2016. When Simon Group Real Estate incorporated in 2011, the motto Penny Ampant authored, Generations of Trust, was agreed upon, as we believe a company built upon trust with its clients, whether Baby Boomers, Silent, X, Xennials, Millennials, Z or Alpha generation, will naturally breed a relationship of integrity and ethics. Welcome to our website and welcome to the experience of Simon Group Real Estate, Generations of Trust.