Top 10 reasons why Cerritos residential and commercial real estate owners gain high profits when they sell with a professional Cerritos real estate agent.
- Average yearly salary of residents: $90,739
- 78.8% of housing units are owned, as opposed to rented or vacant
- 76.8% of Cerritos residents are College Educated with 17.3% attaining a Graduate Degree and 31.2% attaining a Bachelors Degree
- 12.57% of households have an income between $150,000-$200,000
- Total crime is 0.57 of the national average, being 1
- One a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the top, Cerritos Schools have a Test Score Rating of 4, in comparison to California, as a State, having a 3
- Cerritos has had a steady population growth of 7.12%, since the year 2000
- Top Employer: ABC Unified School District
- Cerritos is home to the Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts. The 154,000 square foot arts center has movable seats, floors, ceilings and stage areas; the end result being a theater that can transform into six distinctive seating configurations, ranging in capacity from 921 to 1,800 seats.
- Average Cerritos home prices: $665,500