Top 10 reasons why Arcadia residential and commercial real estate owners gain high profits when they sell with a professional Arcadia real estate agent.
- Average yearly salary of residents: $81,516
- 70.7% of housing units are owned, as opposed to rented or vacant
- 76.8% of Arcadia residents are College Educated with 20.8% attaining a Graduate Degree and 28.2% attaining a Bachelors Degree
- 13.72% of households have an income between $150,000-$200,000
- Total crime is 0.73 of the national average, being 1
- One a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the top, Arcadia Schools have a Test Score Rating of 4, in comparison to California, as a State, having a 3
- Arcadia has had a steady population growth of 6.05%, since the year 2000
- Top Employer: Vons Companies Inc.
- Arcadia is home to the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden
- Average homes price in Arcadia: $950,000; Townhouses and condo’s: $830,826; Duplexes: $538,009; Triplex and quadplex properties: $623,149; Apartments: $628,884; Mobile homes: $89,129