I’m Thomas Simon, Co-owner of Simon Group Real Estate. I was born at Methodist Hospital in Arcadia and grew up in Sierra Madre. My Father and Mother, Dr. K.G. & Mary Rose Simon, started to build my Family’s legacy, in Rosemead, on Valley Blvd, at their Dental office, back when the big Toys R Us, “Geoffrey the Giraffe,” overlooked the 10 Freeway. I graduated from Pasadena High School in 1994 and attended Cal Poly, Pomona, with an emphasis on studying Physics; however, being born into a musically inclined family instilled the desire, instead, to pursue aspirations in music and the arts. In 2002, I decided to begin a career in residential & commercial real estate sales, investments & finance, utilizing the marketing and creative skills acquired from the music and arts businesses.
Primarily, I provide skilled real estate advisory and buying and selling services for: family trusts, commercial property owners, and homeowners in the Counties of San Bernardino, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego. My intention is to always develop long-term business relationships with our clients, by having the highest level of integrity, ethics and honesty. On our 10 year anniversary, we launched Simon Group Real Estate (Thailand) Co. Ltd, servicing Thailand and ASEAN, thereby allowing us to begin expanding our Generations of Trust SM motto, worldwide. Additionally, I am the Co-founder of Advancing Ideas Foundation, Inc, an IRS designated 501(c)(3) public charity. Let’s have a conversation, (909) 248-4804 Line ID: thomassimon
I’m Penny Ampant, licensed Real Estate Agent and Co-owner of Simon Group Real Estate. I grew up on Rose Street, near Thomas Jefferson Elementary School, and graduated from Artesia High School, where I became the Varsity Swimmer chosen to compete with the Varsity Boys Team. I attended Cal State Long Beach, majoring in, Business Management, and minoring in, Human Resources. Applying my competitive nature in swimming to business, I decided to become a licensed Real Estate Agent. I am fluent in English and Thai. Shameless self-promotion alert: Within 10 days of being a licensed real estate agent, I sold my first home within 12 hours of receiving the seller’s authorization to sell, at $20,000 above list price, and represented the buyer. Let’s talk: (909) 248-4804 LineID: pennythomas
Facts About Penny
1. Penny was born in Bangkok, Thailand, in the early 1970’s.
2. Her Father is a Decorated Chief Master Sergeant of the Royal Thai Marine Corps, Department of the Royal Thai Navy, and Graduate, class of 1970, of the MCRD Drill Instructor School, San Diego.
3. Penny’s Mother is a Lieutenant Commander R.N. and Chief Financial Officer of The Royal Thai Navy, since 1983.
4. At the age of 15, she left Thailand after graduating from Khema Memorial Junior High School, because her parents wanted their only child to experience life in America.
5. Because Penny was an ultra competitive Artesia High School Varsity Swimmer, she was chosen to compete with the Varsity Boys Team, allowing her to apply her first sports principle to business, Competition is Genderless.
6. She attended Cal State Long Beach, majoring in, Business Management, and minoring in, Human Resources.
7. Penny reads, writes and speaks the English and Thai languages.
8. In her early 20’s, Penny was sponsored by The Thammasart University Foundation to compete in the Thida Dome Thai Beauty Pageant, placing 6th runner-up, allowing a meeting with Los Angeles Mayor, Tom Bradley, which sowed the seeds of Penny’s desire to focus on business and investments in America.
9. She is the Co-founder of Simon Group Real Estate.
10. Penny is 51% Majority Shareholder of Simon Group Real Estate (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
11. She is the Co-founder of Advancing Ideas Foundation, Inc.
More Useful Pages
How We Give Back