Laguna Beach, California
Top 10 Reasons Why Laguna Beach Residential and Commercial Real Estate Sellers Comparatively Gain the Most Profit When They Sell:
- 51.5% of housing units are owned, as opposed to rented or vacant
- 90.4% of Laguna Beach, California residents are College Educated with 30.3% attaining a Graduate Degree and 36.3% attaining a Bachelors Degree
- 23.2% of households have an income between $200,000-$500,000, with the median being, $99,975
- Total crime is 0.47 of the national average, being 1
- One a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the top, Laguna Beach Schools have a Test Score Rating of 5; California, as a State, being a 3
- Laguna Beach has had a steady population growth of 5.95%, since the year 2000
- 7.1 miles of oceanfront vistas.
- Laguna Beach is home to more than 70 art galleries and 400 working artists and studios.
- Laguna Beach ranks No. 1 in the United States in economic impact of the arts on a per capita basis, which includes total spending by both organizations and audiences.
- Average Laguna Beach real estate prices: All housing properties: over $1,000,000; Homes: over $1,000,000; Townhouses and condo’s: over $1,000,000; Duplexes: over $1,000,000; Multifamily and apartment real estate: over $1,000,000; Mobile homes: $100,347
Hello, I’m Thomas Simon, CEO & Broker of Record with Simon Group Real Estate in Laguna Beach. I was born at Methodist Hospital in Arcadia and grew up in Sierra Madre. My Father and Mother, Dr. K.G. & Mary Rose Simon, started to build my Family’s legacy, in Rosemead, on Valley Blvd, at their Dental office, back when the big Toys R Us, “Geoffrey the Giraffe,” overlooked the 10 Freeway. Wow, how times have changed. I graduated from Pasadena High School in 1994 and attended Cal Poly, Pomona, with an emphasis on studying Physics; however, being born into a musically inclined family instilled the desire, instead, to pursue aspirations in music and the arts. In 2002, I decided to begin a career in residential & commercial real estate sales, investments & finance, utilizing the marketing and creative skills acquired from the music and arts businesses. Primarily, I provide skilled real estate advisory and buying and selling services for relatively large family trusts, fund management companies, commercial property owners, the general business ownership community and homeowners in the Counties of Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego. My intention is to always develop long-term business relationship with our clients, by having the highest level of integrity, ethics and honesty. On our 10 year anniversary, we launched Simon Group Real Estate (Thailand) Co. Ltd, servicing Thailand and ASEAN, thereby allowing us to begin expanding our Generations of Trust SM motto, worldwide. Additionally, I am the Co-founder of Advancing Ideas Foundation, Inc, Helping Endlessly, an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) public charity, whose mission is to provide free, lifelong learning opportunities, enabling people to improve their quality of life, by applying learned knowledge in any subject to their everyday lives. I would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact me. (310) 919-6171 Line ID: thomassimon
Hello, I’m Panjamaporn “Penny” Ampant: Licensed Real Estate Professional in Laguna Beach, California, Director, Thailand & ASEAN Operations and 51% Majority Shareholder of Simon Group Real Estate (Thailand) Co. Ltd. I grew up on Rose Street, near Thomas Jefferson Elementary School, graduated from Artesia High School, where I became the Varsity Swimmer chosen to compete with the Varsity Boys Team and attended Cal State Long Beach. Applying my competitive nature in Swimming to business, I decided to become a licensed Real Estate Professional in California, Thailand & ASEAN, so that I may be your local Real Estate Professional in the City of Laguna Beach & surrounding areas. I am fluent in English and Thai. Shameless self-promotion alert: Within 10 days of being a Licensed Real Estate Professional, I sold my first home within 12 hours of receiving the seller’s authorization to sell, at $20,000 above list price, and represented the buyer. Let’s talk: (562) 881-6881 LineID: pennythomas